- Click a column header to sort the table by that column.
- Click on a Course Title to view a description of that course.
- Items in yellow have been recently changed.
- Information on reading the Course Schedule is available in Read This First.
- Key to "Notes" abbreviations:
- PF = Pass/Fail option available
- PF Only = mandatory Pass/Fail course
- LW = potentially meets upper-level writing requirement
The Law School's Department Code is 528.
|Course Number||Section Number||Course Title||Call Number||Instructor||Days||Times||Location||Min-Max Credits||60/90 Rule||64 Rule||Years||Notes|
|990||000||Directed Research||DB Error: no such table||1-6||L2-L3||go to Rm. 5110A to fill out form|
|991||000||Directed Reading||DB Error: no such table||1-3||L2-L3||go to Rm. 5110A to fill out form|
|744||001||Administrative Law||56807||Clauss, C.||MTWR||830-1030||5223||3-3||60||L2-L3||PF; meets Legal Process req.|