- Click a column header to sort the table by that column.
- Click on a Course Title to view a description of that course.
- Items in yellow have been recently changed.
- Information on reading the Course Schedule is available in Read This First.
- Key to "Notes" abbreviations:
- PF = Pass/Fail option available
- PF Only = mandatory Pass/Fail course
- LW = potentially meets upper-level writing requirement (students matriculating in Fall 2005 through Fall 2009 and in Fall 2012 and thereafter)
The Law School's Department Code is 528.
|Course Number||Section Number||Course Title||Call Number||Instructor||Days||Times||Location||Min-Max Credits||60/90 Rule||64 Rule||Years||Notes|
|852||001||Trial Advocacy||66956||Connors, J.||T||415-615||3260||2-2||*||L2-L3||PF only; limit: 15 students|
|940||004||Survey of Legal Systems||68891||Schweitzer, N.||W||630-830||5223||2-2||60||L2-L3||PF; meets Legal Process req.|
|850||001||Professional Responsibilities||66932||McDermott, M.||M||630-830||5229||2-2||*||L2-L3||PF; meets Professional Responsibilities req.|
|940||003||Evidence||68890||Moeser, M.||TR||630-830||5229||3-3||60||L2-L2||PF; meets Evidence req.|