UW-Madison Academic Staff Resources
- Academic Staff Professionals Representation Organization
represents the interests of the UW System Academic Staff to the
Wisconsin State Legislature, the Governor, the Board of Regents, and the
- Benefits (Payroll & Benefits Services)
- Information on General Benefits, Insurance, Disability, Retirement, and more.
- Employee Assistance Office
- Offers services to promote emotional well-being, as well as respectful and productive work environments.
- Office for Equity and Diversity
integrates, and transfers equity and diversity principles to nurture
human resources and advance the mission of the University of
Wisconsin-Madison: Affirmative Action Compliance, Disability
Accommodation, Discrimination / Harassment Complaints, Sexual Harassment
Information and Resources, and more.
- UW Academic Personnel Offic
Academic Personnel Office is responsible for providing human resource
services for Faculty, Academic Staff, Limited Appointees, Graduate
Assistants, and Student Hourly employees.
- UW Academic Staff
the Academic Staff Policies and Procedures (ASPP) document; obtain
information about Awards & Grants, the Mentoring Program,
Professional Development and Other Benefits, etc.
- UW Academic Staff Association
information about issues pertinent to UW-Madison academic staff
members, a forum for discussing these issues, and networking
- UW Campus Ombuds Office for Faculty and Staff
- An informal, impartial, confidential, and independent resource for faculty and staff at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- UW Career Opportunities
- Position vacancy listings for open Faculty, Limited and Academic staff and Executive positions available at UW-Madison.
- UW Information for Staff
Services, Teaching & Learning Excellence, Academics, Research,
Professional Development, Administration, Governance Bodies, Policies.
- UW Office of Human Resources
- UW New Employee Orientation
about UW-Madison, Employment Policies and Procedures, Employment
Representation and Associations, Networking and Professional
Development, Arts and Recreation, Community Connections.
- UW Redbook
System Budget and Salary information. Accessible using computers on a
UW System network. Printed copies available in the main library at all
UW System institutions and the central public libraries in Madison and
Other Campus CASI Offices at UW-Madison