2017 Vietnam Internship ApplicationsApplications are due by Friday, April 14, 2017
Application materials may be submitted by one pdf attachment to the Center's coordinators at email@example.com. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as your fall grades have been reported.
The application procedure is given below. Applicants will be notified about decisions, including interview schedules if needed, in April, by email. Final decisions will be made by the end of April.
• This internship is for 1L and 2L students in Vietnam at an international law firm in the summer for a total of 8 weeks.
• The Center assists YKVN by collecting applications and interviewing applicants. Final decisions are made by YKVN Lawyers
Please combine the first three items listed into ONE Word document (***.doc or ***.docx) or into ONE pdf file:
YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS:
1. A "top sheet" that you make yourself, as follows:
At the top of the page, type APPLICATION FOR VIETNAM INTERNSHIP. Below this, include:
• Your name, full mailing address, email address, telephone number, and UWID number;
• Your current year at the UW Law School (1L or 2L) and your expected graduation date;
• Your passport status: Do you have one? If yes, from what country and when does it expire?
2. Cover letter addressed to Interim Director Prof. John K.M. Ohnesorge explaining why you are interested in the program.
3. Current resume.
Please combine these first three items into one Word document (.doc or .docx) file.
4. Unofficial Law School transcript (known as your "student record") requested from your "MyUW" web site and sent to you as a pdf file, which you then forward to the Center, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the summer will be reviewed starting around the beginning of April. If you are interested or have questions, please contact email@example.com or Dana Coates at firstname.lastname@example.org.