Additional Information: email@example.com
More Speakers and Conferences: Global Legal Studies Center Events; Institute for Legal Studies Events
All Upcoming Events: Law School Calendar
- September 22, 2015: “Judicial Comparativism and Judicial Diplomacy” by Professor David Law, Washington University-St. Louis. 12:00-1:15pm, Lubar Commons. Lunch will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Abstract
- December 1, 2015: Professor Carole Silver, Northwestern University (This event has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a future date).
- February 11, 2016: EALSC speaker series, "Getting to Know You?" International Students in U.S. Law Schools,” Professor Carole Silver, Northwestern University, hosted by Professor Sida Liu, 4:00pm – 6:00pm, refreshments served.
- February 23, 2016: EALSC speaker series, "The Ideological Foundations of the Qing Fiscal State," Professor Taisu Zhang, Duke University. 12:00pm-1:15pm, lunch will be provided.
- February 26, 2016: EALSC workshop on “Anti-Domestic Violence Laws – Chinese Feminist/Queer Activism,” with Cao Jin (Center for International Publishing Studies, Fudan University) and Lu Pin (Media Monitor for Women’s Network), Noon – 2:00pm, lunch will be provided
- March 8, 2016: EALSC speaker series, "Call for a New Analytical Model for Law and Development," Professor Y.S. "Steve" Lee, Emory University Law School, Title TBA. 12:00pm-1:15pm, lunch will be provided. For a copy of Professor Lee's abstract, please click here.
- April 14, 2016: EALSC speaker series,"China's Participation in Global Economic Governance" Professor Manjiao Chi, Professor of International Law, Xiamen University Law School, hosted by Professor Jason Yackee and co-sponsored by GLS. 12:00pm-1:15pm, lunch will be provided.
- April 19, 2016: EALSC speaker series, Professor Mary Gallagher, University of Michigan Law hosted by Professor Sida Liu, 12:00-1:15pm, lunch will be provided. Title TBA