Aardvarks and Alfies
- 2/9/12 Aardvark on Class Participation in Seminars. Faculty workshop hosted by Professor Howard Erlanger at noon in Lubar Commons.
- 2/16/12 Aardvark with Students: How to Improve Class Participation. Collaborative
workshop on class participation. Seven students,
representing a diversity of backgrounds, will convene to discuss with
faculty how to enrich class participation in mid- to
large size traditional courses.
- 9/18/12 “The Millennials Come to Law School" An
Aardvark (Faculty Workshop) on Generational Differences in the Student
Body, hosted by Professor Howard Erlanger. What's different about the
Millennial Generation? Does it make a difference, if they're different?
Please join us for an interesting and important discussion. Lunch
provided; registration not required.
- 1/27/11 Aardvark on What IS Law in Action? Faculty and student discussion hosted by Professor Howard Erlanger and Mike Hall, Director of Student Life.
- 3/29/11 Aardvark on Alumni Fundraising with guest speaker Eric Salisbury, UW Foundation.
- 4/14/11 Aardvark on Memorable Teaching Moments. Faculty discussion hosted by Professor Howard Erlanger.
- 9/15/11 Aardvark on Student Academic Integrity. Guest speaker: Tonya Schmidt, Assistant Dean of Students at UW. Faculty workshop hosted by Professor Howard Erlanger.
- 9/14/10 Aardvark on How to Deal with Peer Reviewed Journals Hosted by Prof. Howard Erlanger.
- 9/16/10 Aardvark on The New Legal Writing Program. Faculty workshop hosted by Professor Howard Erlanger.
- 11/19/10 Aardvark on What is Law in Action? Hosted by Professor Howard Erlanger.
- 11/30/10 Aardvark on Writing and Grading Exams. Hosted by Professor Howard Erlanger.