- September 11, 2017: South Asia Legal Studies Working Group. At noon in Room 7205 by invitation.
- September 14, 2017: Professor Vivian Curran, University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Hosted by Jason Yackee. Co-sponsored by ILS, GLS, EALSC, and the EU Center. 4:00pm
- September 14-16, 2017: Workshop on Climate Engineering: Conceptualizing Law, Governance, Science, and Human Rights. Details pending. Co-sponsored by HRP.
- September 25, 2017: GLS Speaker Sara Hossain, Supreme Court of Bangladesh. Hosted by Cynthia Farid.
- October 2, 2017: South Asia Legal Studies Working Group. At Noon in Room 7205, by invitation.
- October 11, 2017: Mildred Fish Harnack Lecture by Farhana Khera. 4:00pm, Alumni Lounge, Pyle Center, other details pending.
- October 20, 2017: Lecture by Louise Trubek with comments by Marsha Mansfield, other details pending.
- October 25, 2017: GLS Speaker Anup Surendranath. Hosted by Mitra Sharafi, co-sponsored by ILS.
- October 26, 2017: Eleventh annual South Asia Legal Studies workshop, details pending
- November 16, 2017: GLS Speaker Thierry Cruvellier, hosted by Alexandra Huneeus at 12:00pm.
- November 13-17, 2017: International Education week, details pending
March 15, 2018: Lecture by Max Chester, Foley Law Firm at 4:00pm in Lubar. Co-Sponsored by CREECA
- April 6-7, 2018: "Sustainable Development Goals and International Law: Intersections of Environmental Law, Human Rights and Environmental Justice," Wisconsin International Law Journal Annual Symposium. Details pending. (GLS)
- April 14, 2018: Annual Soffa Lecture. 4:00pm, Pyle Center. Details pending. (GLS)
Academic year 2016-17
Academic year 2014-15
Past Lecture Series and Outreach Workshops
Remaking the Developmental State
- Law, War and Human Security
- Role of Law in Developing and Transition Countries
- Outreach Workshops on Global Legal Issues
- Reconceptualizing the Role of Law in Human Rights
- Legal Pluralism
- Laws Response to Consequences of Violent Conflict
- Comparative EU Law