- February 14, 2017: Professor Arnulf Becker, GLS speaker on Global and Comparative Law, cosponsored by the International Relations colloquium of Political Science Department, details pending
- March 3, 2017: "Human Rights and the Trump Administration" cosponsored by the Human Rights Program, Pyle Center, Room 325/326, 1:00pm, other details pending
- March 16, 2017: GLS Evening Event, Jennifer Riccardi, Lubar Commons, 5:00pm, other details pending.
- March 31, 2017: "Regional Human Rights Systems in Crisis," Wisconsin International Law Journal Annual symposium (full day event), Room 2260. For more information, please click HERE.
- To facilitate planning, please register here.
- April 18, 2017: "Workshop on Migration in Wisconsin," Pyle Center, Room 2260, other details pending
- April 21-22, 2017: Law of War Conference, details pending
- April 27, 2017: Soffa Lecture delivered by Dr Vandana Shiva, Pyle Center, other details pending
Past Lecture Series and Outreach Workshops
- Outreach Workshops on Global Legal Issues
- Reconceptualizing the Role of Law in Human Rights
- Legal Pluralism
- Series on Laws Response to Consequences of Violent Conflict
- Comparative EU Law