- How do I post a link on Moodle to an outside website?
- How do I move existing files and links around on my Moodle?
- Who can access my Moodle?
- I am teaching this course again. Can I re-use my Moodle?
How do I post a link on Moodle to an outside website?
I want to create a link to an outside website on my Moodle page. How do I do this?
Turn editing on in the upper right corner.
- Go to the section (week or topic) where you want to create a link.
- Select URL from the Add a resource drop-down menu.
- Add a Name (the name, not the web address, will appear as the link within the section).
- Copy and paste the web address
into the URL field.
- Save and return to course to complete the link.
How do I move existing files and links around on my Moodle?
I've added all my files and websites, but now I've changed the class schedule. Is there a way to quickly move resources around without starting from scratch?
- First, make sure editing is on (click Turn editing on).
- Find the resource
you want to move. Find the move icon.
- Click and hold the move icon.
- Drag and drop the resource where desired.
Who can access my Moodle?
Most instructors limit their Moodle courses to enrolled students. Other faculty members or outside participants can be enrolled, by request. Moodle may also be made available to the public.
see your current participants, click on "Participants" in the right-hand Navigation.
- This will show a participant list, the last access, and more. Click on a name
to view the participant's profile.
I am teaching this course again. Can I re-use this website?
Yes! We can update your website with the new course enrollment when the semester changes.
Do you have more questions? Email Law School IT.