Your professor may create and collect assignments through the Moodle course web page. We recommend using Firefox or an up-to-date browser. Outdated browsers, especially Internet explorer, may cause problems.
Here is how to upload your assignment on Moodle:
Log in to your Moodle course web page
- Click on the Assignment.
- Read the assignment instructions, check the assignment window (available date and due date), and then click Upload a file if you are ready to submit
- Click choose a file . . .
- Select Upload a file, Browse your computer for the file, single click the file name to attach, and then Upload this file
- Make sure the correct file appears in the blue box, and then click Save changes
*NOTE: if a "?" appears next to the file, an error occurred and you must re-upload the file
- Your successfully uploaded file now appears on the Assignment home page.