Yoga, 5:15 p.m. in Lubar Commons. Having a manic Monday? Yoga is the perfect way to wind down. We’ll provide some mats, but feel free to bring your own. Sign up here.
- Meditation, 12:30 - 1:15 p.m. in Room 3260. Never tried meditation? No time like the present to give it a go! Sign up here.
- Yoga, 5:15 p.m. in Lubar Commons. Tuesday’s gone already? Round out your day with some yoga. Again, we’ve got the mats, but bring your own if you prefer. Sign up here.
- Wisconsin Wednesday, 9 - 11 a.m. in the atrium. Got a soft spot for Bucky? Wear your UW garb for Wisconsin Wednesday. Free coffee.
- Recess on Bascom Hill (weather permitting). Noon - 1:30 p.m. Just like in fourth grade: Toss around a frisbee, dribble a soccer ball, throw a touchdown. We’ll provide the sporting goods, you provide the talent.
- Throwback Thursday. Wear your favorite swag from your alma mater.
- Free coffee, 9 to 11 a.m., atrium.
- Dogs on Call, noon to 1:30 p.m. in the atrium or outside (weather permitting).
- Mindfulness Pizza Lunch, noon to 1 p.m. in 2260. Relaxation tips and techniques, plus free pizza. Sign up here.
- Massages, 1 to 5 p.m. in the atrium. Please indicate when you’re available for a ten-minute massage here. Sign up soon, as the massages will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive an email confirmation. Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment.
Please email Mike Hall with questions.
Submitted by Law School News on November 11, 2013
This article appears in the categories: Featured Events