The Wisconsin International Law Journal has named its 2013-14 editorial board, with second-year law student Travis Bohn to serve as editor-in-chief. He replaces outgoing editor-in-chief Andrew Voss.
The quarterly journal, established in 1982, publishes articles by both professionals in the field and by law students. In April, student members will present their annual symposium, "A comparative perspective on social justice lawyering in Asia: Conditions, practices and possibilities."
The following UW Law School students join Bohn on the editorial board:
- Kimberly Hardtke, senior note and comments editor
- Xiang Li and Vanessa Kuettel, senior articles editors
- Kasey Erb, Aaron Schwarzkopf and Kirsten Midtbo, senior managing editors
- Kenny Ho and Justin Regan, senior symposium editors
- Ieng-Yi Chen, senior online editor
Submitted by Law School News on March 20, 2013