Martha Mohs, a second-year student at the University of Wisconsin Law School, has been elected the editor-in-chief of the Wisconsin International Law Journal for 2014-2015. Mohs will replace acting editor-in-chief Kimberly Hardtke.
The student-run journal, published four times a year, includes articles by students and professionals on international topics.
The students elected to join Mohs on the senior editorial board include:
- Nicholas Sideras, senior note & comment editor
- Ben Conard and Eileen Dorfman, senior articles editors
- Danielle Baudhuin, Scott Freedenberg, and Angela Munoz, senior managing editors
- Maria LoPiccolo, senior online editor and treasurer
- Aaron McKean, symposium editor
- Kelsey Schmidt, events committee chair
Submitted by Kimberly Ann Hardtke on March 9, 2014
This article appears in the categories: Student Organizations