Marsha Mansfield, director of UW Law School's Economic Justice Institute, has been named to Wisconsin Law Journal’s 2017 Leaders in the Law list.
Each year, the Leaders in the Law program recognizes Wisconsin attorneys, judges and educators who have demonstrated outstanding leadership, vision and expertise in the legal profession.
Mansfield, a 1984 Law School graduate, was honored at a reception in Milwaukee along with other award recipients. The Law School congratulates the 2017 Leaders in the Law honorees, which includes the following UW Law alumni:
- Sally Barrientes ’89, State Public Defenders Office
- Hector de la Mora ’71, von Briesen & Roper
- Bob Gegios ’81, Kohner Mann & Kailas
- Arthur Harrington ’75, Godfrey & Kahn
- Marsha Mansfield ’84, UW Law School
- Charles Neider ’75, Neider & Boucher
- Tamara Packard ’94, Pines Bach
- Mario White ’08, State Public Defenders Office
Submitted by Law School News on February 27, 2017