The Wisconsin Journal of Law, Gender & Society has named law student Marisol Gonzalez as its 2017-18 editor-in-chief. She replaces outgoing editor-in-chief, Kathryn Pfefferle.
The student-run journal, published twice a year, is one of the earliest in the nation devoted to the study of gender and the law. It includes articles by students and legal professionals, and also sponsors an annual symposium.
Other board members for 2017-18 include:
- Alex Abernethy, senior Note and Comment editor
- Morgan Stippel and Michelle Saney, senior managing articles editors
- Paisley Hoffman, senior submissions editor
- Annie Getsinger, Symposium editor
- Dana Roth, business editor
Submitted by Law School News on March 22, 2017
This article appears in the categories: Articles