UW Law School presented a Q&A discussion with U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor on Sept. 8, 2016, as part of its annual Kastenmeier Lecture series. Lindsey Powell and Professor Robert Yablon, both former Sotomayor law clerks, moderated the discussion.
A video of the 90 minute lecture is available, courtesy of Wisconsin Public Television.
Media coverage includes:
- 'I'm A Justice, But Also A Human,' Sotomayor Says At UW-Madison, Wisconsin Public Radio
- Sotomayor calls job on high court blessing and curse, Associated Press
- Sotomayor: More needed on adequate representation, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- “Citizen Lawyer” Sonia Sotomayor, Isthmus
- Sonia Sotomayor Opens Up About The Heavy ‘Burden’ Of Her Job, Huffington Post
- At UW-Madison, Sonia Sotomayor speaks to need for greater equity in justice system, Capital Times
- Sotomayor reflects being on the high court during UW-Madison visit, WKOW
Submitted by Karen Koethe on September 13, 2016
This article appears in the categories: Features