With finals looming, many of you are probably too busy to be reading the Law School Newsletter. If, however, you somehow landed on this article please continue to read about Law Library services helpful during "crunch" time.
- Extended Hours - From Friday, Nov. 30 to Thursday, Dec. 20, the Law Library opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at midnight. During extended hours, access to the Law Library will be restricted to law students, faculty / staff and patrons doing legal research or using the federal documents collection.
- Reference Assistance - Keep in mind our IM / Chat service while you study. Have a quick question? Reference help is a click away.
- Exam Archive - Many faculty members make their past exams available to students as a study aid. These can be accessed from the Law Library web page using your netID.
- Exam Information - The Law School has a helpful listing on its web page with important exam information for students.
- Study Rooms - These rooms are always popular, especially at exam time, so stop by the Circulation Desk to reserve one of the Law Library's six study rooms.
Submitted by Cheryl O'Connor on January 15, 2008
This article appears in the categories: Law Library