Local media agencies have asked Professor Stacy Taeuber, director of UW Law's Immigrant Justice Clinic, to respond to Governor Walker's announcement that he will "make all efforts to ensure that Syrian refugees are not resettled within the boundaries of [Wisconsin]." She says that refugees lawfully admitted to the country by the federal government may move about freely within U.S. borders
- "Chris Rickert: Scott Walker's position on Syrian refugees is mean-spirited
— but probably toothless," Nov. 29, 2015.
Wisconsin State Journal
- "Immigrant Justice Clinic Director discusses Syrian refugees," Nov. 20, 2015.
Wisconsin Public Television
- "Walker to Obama administration: Please don't send Syrians," Nov. 17, 2015.
- "Syrian refugees: Are they welcome here?" Nov. 17, 2017.
- "As Speaker Ryan pushes to end Syrian refugee resettlement, immigration expert predicts it would have limited impact," Nov. 17, 2015.
- "Walker says Wisconsin isn't open to Syrian refugees," Nov. 16, 2015.
Wisconsin Public Radio
Submitted by Law School News on November 30, 2015