Civil Legal Services for Veterans and Their Families
Location and Hours
Hours of operation:
- The next VLC session will be on Thursday, December 11, 2014 from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM at the City County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison, WI 53703.
- VLC operates on the second Thursday of each month from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM at the City County Building located at 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Madison, WI 53703 and on the fourth Thursday of each month from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM at Porchlight, Inc., which is located at 306 N. Brooks St. Madison, WI 53715.
- VLC operates on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary.
- VLC will be closed on November 27, 2014 and December 25, 2014.
- Special thanks to the following firms for sponsoring individual VLC sessions: Axley Brynelson, L.L.C. (2013) and Hupy and Abraham, S.C. (2013 and 2014).
Eligible low-income clients:
- Military service members
- Family members of veterans and military service members
- Clients need not be residents of Dane County to visit the center
City-County Building (2nd Thursday of each month, 11:00 to 1:00):
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison, WI 53703
Porchlight, Inc. (4th Thursday of each month, 4:00 to 6:00):
306 North Brooks Street, Madison, WI, 53715