The next Veterans Law Center session:
Friday, July 28, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
2500 Overlook Terrace, Madison, WI 53705
Hours of operation:
- VLC operates three times monthly at the following times:
- On the second Thursday of each month from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM at the City County Building located at 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Madison, WI 53703
- On the fourth Thursday of each month from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM at Porchlight, Inc., which is located at 306 N. Brooks St. Madison, WI 53715
- On the fourth Friday of each month from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM the William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, which is located at 2500 Overlook Terrace, Madison, WI 53705
- VLC operates on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary.
- Special thanks to the following firms for sponsoring individual VLC sessions: Axley Brynelson, L.L.C. (2013), Hupy and Abraham, S.C. (2013, 2014 and 2015), and Lawton & Cates, S.C. (2015).
City-County Building (2nd Thursday of each month, 11:00 to 1:00):
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison, WI 53703
Porchlight, Inc. (4th Thursday of each month, 5:00 to 7:00):
306 North Brooks Street, Madison, WI, 53715
(Porchlight times are suspended temporarily.)
VA Hospital (4th Friday of each month, 11:00 to 1:00):
2500 Overlook Terrace, Madison, WI, 53705