Civil Legal Services for Veterans and Their Families
Location and Hours
Hours of operation:
- Each month on the 2nd Thursday from 11:00 to 1:00 at the City-County Building, and the 4th Thursday from 4:00 to 6:00 at Porchlight, Inc.
- VLC operates on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary.
- In keeping with Wisconsin state holidays, the Veterans Law Center is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Special thanks to Axley Brynelson, L.L.C. and Hupy and Abraham, S.C. for sponsoring individual VLC Sessions.
Eligible low-income clients:
- Military service members
- Family members of veterans and military service members
- Clients need not be residents of Dane County to visit the center
City-County Building (2nd Thursday of each month, 11:00 to 1:00):
Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison, WI 53703
Porchlight, Inc. (4th Thursday of each month, 4:00 to 6:00):
306 North Brooks Street, Madison, WI, 53715