The Pro Bono Program Volunteer of the Semester Award recognizes students that have been significantly involved in pro bono service during their law school career. Each spring and fall, we will choose a qualified award recipient based on your nominations.
We accept peer, faculty, supervisor, or self nominations.
Student Eligibility Requirements:
- Second or Third Year Law Student
- Performed at least 30 hours of approved pro bono service
- Participated in 2 or more different pro bono opportunities
- Enhanced pro bono opportunity awareness within the law school or community
Please email the completed form below to email@example.com by 11:59 pm CST according to the following deadlines:
- Fall Semester Nominations - November 30
- Spring Semester Nominations - April 30
The Nomination Form is a fillable PDF. Please download the form to your computer in order to complete it.
Save the form with the title "(Nominee's Last Name) (FXX or SXX) Nomination Form" and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, if I was nominating Joe Smith for the Fall 2018 semester, I would title the document "Smith F18 Nomination Form."