For law students looking for additional guidance on course planning, academic counseling, wellness, and career planning.
For questions or general support in planning your course schedule, contact Lauren Devine.
Academic Enhancement Program Appointments
Schedule virtual one-on-one appointments for academic counseling with AEP through the AEP scheduling page.
Wellness & Health
Physical distancing doesn't mean that you should go without support. It's important to look after your mental well-being in addition to your physical health. Please reach out!
Law School Counselor
Email Counselor John Schneider if you have questions or would like to set up an appointment.
*Please note that counseling meetings with John Schneider will only be conducted remotely going forward. If you're new to counseling, you can now electronically sign the Confidentiality and Informed Consent form*
- UHS Mental Health Services
- Contact them 24/7 at 608-265-5600 (option 9)
- UHS has modified their medical services to reflect operational changes across campus.
- Try SilverCloud, a self-guided, interactive mental health resources
- Read "Taking Care of Yourself in the Face of Uncertainty" for some tips and guidelines
We have now moved back to Symplicity scheduling for appointments!
You’ll notice the location in Symplicity says “virtual meeting.” To schedule a Symplicity meeting:
- Log into Symplicity.
- Click on “Counseling Appointment” on the left-hand side.
- Click on the red “Request New Appointment” box and follow the instructions.
Your counselor will then approve the meeting.