Application Requirements for Legal Internship in Vietnam
To apply for the summer, please submit the following four items listed below by April 18, 2016. Application materials may be submitted by one pdf attachment to the Center's coordinators at email@example.com. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as your fall grades have been reported. If your student record still has unreported grades, submit an incomplete student record with your application and submit a second one as soon as all the grades are available.
Please combine the first three items listed into ONE Word document (***.doc or ***.docx) or into ONE pdf file.
Submit a student record, item 4, by going to your MyUW website and looking at "Student Center," where you can request your student record.
Send these two files (items 1-3 and item 4) as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit all in paper format to the EALSC.
The application packet is made up of the following:
1. A "top sheet" that you make yourself, as follows:
At the top of the page, type APPLICATION FOR VIETNAM INTERNSHIP Summer and the year. Below this, include:
• Your name, full mailing address, email address, telephone number, and UWID number;
• Your current year at the University of Wisconsin Law School (1L or 2L) and your expected graduation date;
• Your passport status: Do you have one? If yes, from what country and when does it expire?
2. Cover letter addressed to Professor Sida Liu, Interim Director of the East Asian Legal Studies Center, explaining why you are interested in the program.
3. Current resume.
4. Your UW student record that includes your Law School work, available on your MyUW website, as explained above.
Applications for the summer will be reviewed starting around the beginning of March. If you are interested or have questions, please contact email@example.com or Dana Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.