Institute for Legal Studies
- The Wisconsin Contracts Project Please click on the link to see a list of events sponsored by the Contracts Project, including a workshop in 2014 named in honor of John Kidwell: "What Lawyers Say Determines Choice of Law in Merger Agreements" by Juliet Kostritsky and a conference in 2011: "Empirical and Lyrical: Revisiting the Contracts Scholarship of Stewart Macaulay".
- The "Law & ..." Workshop This interdisciplinary and international workshop promoted scholarship in law and the social sciences. UW/visiting students and faculty share papers and presentations on past and present topics on a monthly basis during the academic year.
- Program in Real Estate, Land Use, and Community Development This multidisciplinary program designed with curricular, scholarly, and policy components to expand opportunities for students and faculty ended in 2012.
- The New Legal Realism Project Jointly sponsored by the Institute for Legal Studies and the American Bar Foundation, the New Legal Realism Project is a network of scholars who seek to develop an interdisciplinary paradigm for empirical research on law.
- Project on Law & the Humanities
- Interdisciplinary Feminism Project
- Family Policy and Law Colloquium Series
- Wisconsin Project on Governance & Regulation (WISGAR)