Kaitlin Kelly has been elected president of University of Wisconsin Law School’s Moot Court board for 2014-15.
Kelly, who begins her third year at the Law School this fall, will be joined on the board by:
- Adam Prinsen, competition chair
- Lola Bovell, membership chair
- Mark Bender, treasurer
- Nicole Finco, vice president (Evans Competition)
- Nick Zuiker, vice president (Heffernan Competition)
- Jeffrey Krug and Lisa Fishering, problem writers (Evans Competition)
In Moot Court competition, "mooters" work on teams to write briefs and prepare oral arguments as if they were appearing before an appellate court. Each year, the UW Moot Court board sends teams to competitions around the country that focus on a variety of issues. The board also hosts its annual Evan A. Evans Constitutional Law Competition each spring.
For more information, visit UW Law School's Moot Court website.
Submitted by Law School News on May 12, 2014
This article appears in the categories: Articles