Casaundra Lucille has been elected president of University of Wisconsin Law School’s Moot Court board for 2016-17 academic year.
Lucille, who is set to begin her third year at the Law School this fall, will be joined on the board by:
- Nicholas Korger, competition chair
- Kathryn Fifield, membership chair
- Lyndsey Bley, treasurer
- Nicole Kalupa, vice president (Heffernan Competition)
- Sean Znachko, vice president (Evans Competition)
- Evan Umpir and Chelsea Fischer, problem writers (Evans Competition)
In Moot Court competition, "mooters" work on teams to write briefs and prepare oral arguments as if they were appearing before an appellate court. Each year, the UW Moot Court board sends teams to competitions around the country that focus on a variety of issues. The board also hosts its annual Evan A. Evans Constitutional Law Competition each spring.
For more information, visit UW Law School's Moot Court website.
Submitted by Law School News on April 15, 2016
This article appears in the categories: Articles