The Wisconsin International Law Journal has named its 2014-15 editorial board, with second-year law student Martha Mohs to serve as the new editor-in-chief. She replaces outgoing editor-in-chief Kim Hardtke.
The quarterly journal, established in 1982, publishes articles by professionals in the field and by law students. In April, student members will present their annual symposium, "Creation of International Law: Exploring the International Law Components of Peace" at UW Law School.
The following students join Mohs on the editorial board:
- Nick Sideras, senior note and comment editor
- Ben Conard and Eileen Dorfman, senior articles editors
- Danielle Baudhuin, Scott Freedenberg and Angie Munoz, senior managing editors
- Maria LoPiccolo, senior online editor
- Aaron McKean, symposium editor
- Kelsey Schmidt, events chair
Submitted by Law School News on April 24, 2014
This article appears in the categories: Articles