- If we have not yet received proof of your undergraduate degree, have your degree-granting institution send your official transcript to the Admissions Office, UW Law School, 975 Bascom Mall, Rm. 4314, Madison, WI 53706.
- Enter your t-shirt size, food allergies or preferences, and accessibility concerns here by Wednesday, August 1.
- Submit information for the Directory of New Students by Monday, August 6.
- Submit any updates to the Character and Fitness disclosures in your application to Rebecca Scheller, Assistant Dean for Admissions and Financial Aid, at email@example.com.
- If you will need accommodations for a disability, please notify Emily Kite, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-890-0115. She will help you follow the campus procedures for getting accommodations for class, for exams or in other situations. Additionally, contact the McBurney Disability Resource Center at 608 263-2741 (phone), 608-225-7956 (text), or 608-265-2998 (fax). The McBurney Center evaluates the medical records of students and determines which accommodations are appropriate. This evaluation is the first step in our process for accommodations and should be done before you begin classes.
- Register for LEO Orientation (optional event) at https://goo.gl/forms/q5egYWsdUJL0wjsy2.
- File a formal name change with the University of Wisconsin’s Registrar’s Office, 608-262-4378, if your name has changed since you submitted your application.
- Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) at 608-262-3060 if you have not received your award information.
- Follow-up with the Student Health Insurance Plan if you are not covered by health insurance.
- Inform both the UW Law School Admissions Office and the Registrar’s Office of any email and address changes between now and late July.
- Complete the mandatory online violence prevention program for graduate and professional students by Friday, September 21. You will receive an email communication about accessing this program in August.
- Register for classes after you receive your course schedule from Associate Dean Kevin Kelly.
- Pick up your Wiscard, and ASM student bus pass.
- Buy your textbooks.
- Learn the lyrics to Varsity, one of UW-Madison’s greatest traditions (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jR6ix-Nzqw).