2018: Please note, additional items will be added in July.
- If we have not yet received proof of your undergraduate degree, have your degree-granting institution send your official transcript to the Admissions Office, UW Law School, 975 Bascom Mall, Rm. 4314, Madison, WI 53706. We will contact you by early July if we have not yet received it.
- Inform both the UW Law School Admissions Office and the Registrar’s Office of any email and address changes between now and late July.
- Mail a letter to Associate Dean Kevin Kelly at UW Law School, 975 Bascom Mall, Madison, WI 53706 by Thursday, July 5, to request special scheduling consideration based on extraordinary/compelling need.
- Enter your t-shirt size and food allergies or preferences here by Wednesday, August 1.
- Submit information for the Directory of New Students by Monday, August 6.
- File a formal name change with the University of Wisconsin’s Registrar’s Office, 608-262-4378, if your name has changed since you submitted your application.
- Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) at 608-262-3060 if you have not received your award information.
- If you will need accommodations for a disability, please notify Emily Kite, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, as soon as possible at email@example.com or 608-890-0115. She will help you follow the campus procedures for getting accommodations for class, for exams or in other situations. Additionally, contact the McBurney Disability Resource Center at 608 263-2741 (phone), 608-225-7956 (text), or 608-265-2998 (fax). The McBurney Center evaluates the medical records of students and determines which accommodations are appropriate. This evaluation is the first step in our process for accommodations and should be done before you begin classes.
- Follow-up with the Student Health Insurance Plan if you are not covered by health insurance.