Wisconsin Specific Information
- Changing Wisconsin’s Alcohol Environment to Promote Safe and Healthy Lives (ACE Report): A Wisconsin State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (SCAODA) workgroup selected 49 separate opportunities improve Wisconsin’s alcohol environment. The recommendations are divided by the groups or organizations able to make changes to the local alcohol environment independently.
- Wisconsin Epidemiological Profile on Alcohol and Other Drug Use, 2014: A compilation of alcohol and other drug use data from various sources, including trend information for previous years and U.S. comparisons when available. County-level data tables are included to assist in developing local needs assessments.
- Impact of Alcohol and Illicit Drug Use in Wisconsin: A report on the burden of alcohol and drug use in Wisconsin, including prevalence, morbidity, mortality, criminal justice, and economic costs.
- Alcohol Policy Glossary: A summary of the various terms and jargon associated with alcohol policy.
- Alcohol Licensing Process Chart: Chart and two page explanation of alcohol license conditions.
The National Perspective on Alcohol-Related Problems
- Binge Drinking Prevalence, Frequency, and Intensity Among Adults — United States, 2010
- The CDC reports on binge drinking behaviors at the state and national level.
- Environmental Strategies to Prevent Alcohol Problems on College Campuses
- A guide to aid in intervention selection and implementation for alcohol abuse prevention on college campuses.
- Reducing Underage Drinking: A Collective Responsibility
- The first national strategy to prevent and reduce underage drinking includes recommendations for communities and schools.
- The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Prevent and Reduce Underage Drinking
- In addition to the full report, publications specifically for parents, educators, and community leaders describe the six goals set the Surgeon General and steps to reach them.
- Trends in underage drinking in the United States, 1991-2009
- A report regarding underage drinking at the national level, including helpful data sources.