The Wisconsin Innocence Project (WIP) Advisory Board offers its experience and expertise to strengthen the policy initiatives and internal guidelines of our program.
The Board acts as an adviser in the following areas:
1. Engaging the criminal justice community in WIP's mission
2. Assisting in development and sustainability of the program
3. Providing feedback on policy goals and initiatives
4. Monitoring WIP's adherence to best practices in the field
5. Evaluating difficult cases and developing case selection criteria
6. Refining and strengthening arguments in individual cases