For Students: Find my exam number or Lab Username
- What classrooms have built in AV systems?
- How can I request media/AV equipment to show a video in my class? What is available?
- I'm faculty/staff and would like to know what software is available for my departmentally purchased computer.
- I'd like to purchase MS Office--
- Can you recommend what kind of computer I should get?
- What antivirus software should I use? Answer: Any is recommended, campus provides Symantec Antivirus for free.
- Deactivating NetIDs: How long is my WiscMail account active after I leave the University? How do I backup my mail?
- How do I set up my computer to receive automatic Windows updates? Office computers are centrally managed. DoIT has instructions for setting up automatic updates on home computers.
- How do I connect to my R: drive from home (students or fac/staff) windows or macintosh
- How do I access WiscMail on the web? https://wiscmail.wisc.edu/ is available for access from anywhere.
- How do I set up a "vacation message" for my e-mail? DoIT has a great FAQ on vacation messages.
I. Microsoft Office and Adobe Products are available at no cost. Go to Campus Software Library
II. For a complete list of available software Click Here
III. The Library supports Zotero, Westlaw and Lexis. You can contact Kris Turner at email@example.com for more information
If you are a student, Campus has negotiated academic discount for $78.99--Microsoft Office 365 University for Mac or Win 32/64-bit 4-year Subscription & DOWNLOAD for personal purchase by students, faculty, & staff. Includes 20GB SkyDrive Storage. Requires email ending in .edu to activate. *NO RETURNS*
Faculty can add home use to the license for their campus computer, for $9.95 -- Office 2013