For Students: Find my exam number or Lab Username
- What classrooms have built in AV systems?
- How can I request media/AV equipment to show a video in my class? What is available?
- I'm faculty/staff and would like to know what software is available for my departmentally purchased computer.
II. Microsoft Office and Adobe Products are available at no cost. Go to Campus Software Library
IV. The Library supports Zotero, Westlaw and Lexis. You can contact Kris Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- I'd like to purchase MS Office--
If you are a student, Campus has negotiated academic discount for $78.99--Microsoft Office 365 University for Mac or Win 32/64-bit 4-year Subscription & DOWNLOAD for personal purchase by students, faculty, & staff. Includes 20GB SkyDrive Storage. Requires email ending in .edu to activate. *NO RETURNS*
Faculty can add home use to the license for their campus computer, for $9.95 -- Office 2013
- Can you recommend what kind of computer I should get?
- What antivirus software should I use? Answer: Any is recommended, campus provides Symantec Antivirus for free.
- Deactivating NetIDs: How long is my WiscMail account active after I leave the University? How do I backup my mail?
- How do I set up my computer to receive automatic Windows updates? Office computers are centrally managed. DoIT has instructions for setting up automatic updates on home computers.
- How do I connect to my R: drive from home with Macintosh or Windows for students or fac/staff
- How do I access WiscMail on the web? https://wiscmail.wisc.edu/ is available for access from anywhere.
- How do I set up a "vacation message" for my e-mail? DoIT has a great FAQ on vacation messages.