Welcome to the University of Wisconsin Law School!
Orientation is designed to introduce you to our institution, law school culture, and legal education. With a focus on academic preparation, you will learn how to be an active and engaged member of the law school community.
2013 Orientation dates, schedule, and additional information will be posted to this website.
- Small Section Meetings with Professors
- Skills Workshops
- Practicing Lawyers Panels
- Presentations on Professionalism and Financial Aid
- Academic Classes and Class Simulation
- Student Organization Fair
- Community Outreach Day
- Tours of the Law School, Law Library, and Campus
- Social events, including the Dean's Barbeque