Welcome to the University of Wisconsin Law School!
Orientation is designed to introduce you to our institution, law school culture, and legal education. With a focus on academic preparation, you will learn how to be an active and engaged member of the law school community.
2014 Orientation Dates & Schedules
Monday, August 25: 2014 Optional LEO Draft Orientation Schedule (PDF)
Tuesday - Thursday, August 26 - 28: 2014 1L Draft Orientation Schedule (PDF)
Thursday, August 28: 2013 Transfer Student Orientation Schedule (2014 to be posted)
Friday, August 29: Optional Activities
Tuesday, September 2: Classes Begin
- Small Section Meetings with Professors
- Practicing Lawyers Panels
- Presentations on Professionalism and Financial Aid
- Class Simulation
- Organizations Fair
- Community Outreach Day
- Tours of the Law School and Law Library
- Social events, including the Dean's Picnic