The April 5th meeting is mandatory. Please understand that
if you fail to attend the meeting and do not contact Remington Center staff ahead of time, we will assume that you are no
longer interested in participating in the 2013-14 program. If you
have a direct course conflict with the meeting time, or if an emergency
arises so that you cannot attend the meeting, please contact us prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions for Wait-Listed Students - Please do the following:
1. Read the information sheets below.
Directions for Accepted Students - Please do the following:
1. Read the information sheets below and come to the April 5th meeting with any questions you may have about them.
2.Review, complete (as appropriate), and print out the following documents. Bring the completed documents to room 5246 from 9:00 - 11:00 am the morning of the meeting. [links to the following forms]
- Institution Preference Sheets [LAIP students only]
- "UW Madison Student/Volunteer/LTE Driver Authorization Form" [all students]
- "UW Madison Notarized Statement of Driving Record" [required only for students with non-Wisconsin driver's licenses, or who have held a Wisconsin license for less than 3 years]
- UW Employee Self-Identification and W-4 Withholding Forms [all students]
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Student Authorization to Hire Form [be sure to watch for an email from HireRight to enter your I-9 information]
3.Bring an original and photo-copy of your driver's license to the April 5th meeting. Even though you have already listed your license number on some of the forms, we may need to confirm your identification before the meeting.; So, please be sure to bring your license with you.
4.I-9 Documentation: Because you will be employed as a project assistant during the summer, you will need to provide "I-9" documentation of your citizenship/immigration status in order to get paid. I-9 processing will be handled by Josh Cutler and Justin Boehm outside room 5246 on April 5th from 9:30 - 11:00a.m. Please try to be there early as the process takes some time and there are many students who will need to submit documents. You should already have received an email from HireRight explaining the I-9 process and requesting that you submit your I-9 information on line. You must bring your documentation to be verified by Josh Cutler and/or Justin Boehm the morning of April 5th.
5. You do not need to preregister for the summer program prior to the April 5th meeting. The summer program is a "consent of instructor" course. You will be authorized to register for the summer clinics after the April 5th meeting.
6. You do not need to preregister for the fall component of the clinical projects prior to the April 5th meeting.