The Great Lakes Indigenous Law Center is committed to providing Tribal Nations and it citizens with valuable information, which will assist them in building stronger communities. Below are publications that the Great Lakes Indigenous Law Center produces specifically for Tribal Nations and their citizens.
- Indian Estate Planning Handbook (PDF, 257KB)
- What are Indigenous Cultural Resource Laws and Regulations? (PDF, 130KB)
- What is Tribal Transportation and Planning? (PDF, 78KB)
- What is Tribal Historic Preservation? (PDF, 172KB)
- Public Law 83-280 (PL 280) - Comments on proposed rule of court 7-11