Visiting Scholars and Honorary Fellows
Academic year 2013-14
- Anusha Perera (August - October, 2013), University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Mengsteab Negash (September, 2013 - February, 2014), University of Asmara, Eritrea
- Han Younghong (September, 2013 - August, 2014), Guangdong University, China
Academic year 2012-13
- Walter Gropp (August-September 2012), Giessen University, Germany
- Daoming Tan (October 2012 - July 2013), Peking University, China
- Damalie Naggita-Musoke (November 2012), Makerere University, Uganda
- Wesahl Domingo (July-December, 2013), University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Academic year 2011-12
Ntombizozuko Dyani (June-December 2011), University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Thilo Marauhn (September-October 2011), Giessen University, Germany
- Alexander de Becker (March-April 2012), University of Hasselt, Belgium
- Jorge Pelaez (May-July 2012), National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Paulo Eduardo Alves da Silva (June-July, 2012), University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Alexander Fischer (July-August, 2012), School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London
Academic year 2010-11
Abiodun Jacob Osuntogun (July-December 2010), Department of Private and Business Law, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
Patrick Vincent (August 2010-May 2011), University of Liege, Belgium
Catherine Albertyn (August-October 2010), University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
Valerio Torti (May-August 2011), University of Southampton, UK
Academic year 2009-10
- Shaheda Mohamed (January-August 2010), University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
Academic year 2008-09
- Leyla Ates, Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Department of Business Administration, Inonu University, Turkey
- Wesahl Domingo, Lecturer in Law, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Academic Year 2007-08
- Jose Ugaz, Professor of Criminal Law, Pontificia Universidad Catolica Lima, Peru.
- Ana Maria Nusdeo, Professor of Law, University of Sao Paulo.
- Carlos Alberto de Salles, Professor of Law, University of Sao Paulo.
- Joy Mooberry, Doctoral
Candidate in History, University of Oxford.
- Kai Purnhagen, Doctoral Candidate, European University Institute, Florence, Italy.
- Martin Chanock, Associate Dean, Faculty of Law and Management, La Trobe University, Australia
Academic Year 2006-07
- Kevin Malunga, Lecturer in Law, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Ntombizozuko Veronica Dyani Associate Law Lecturer, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Academic Year 2005-06
- Yash Ghai
Sir Y K Pao Chair in Public Law and Professor of Law, University of Hong Kong, and 2005 Visiting Knowles Professor, University of Wisconsin Law School.
- Jill Cottrell
Faculty of Law, University of Hong Kong (retired)
- Rodolfo Figueroa
Faculty of Law, University of Diego Portales Law School, Santiago, Chile
- Sorcha Macleod
Lecturer in Law, University of Sheffield School of Law