The University of Wisconsin Law School’s Moot Court board has elected Travis Romero-Boeck president of its 2013-14 term. Romero-Boeck begins his third year at UW Law School this fall.
Each year, the Moot Court board sends teams to competitions focusing on a variety of issues and taking place around the country. The board also hosts the annual Evan A. Evans Constitutional Law Competition each spring.
Other students elected to the 2013-14 Moot Court executive board include:
- Britta Sahlstrom, competition chair
- Alexia Zatarain, vice president (Heffernan Competition)
- Andrea Hull, vice president (Evans Competition)
- S.L. Owens, membership chair
- Daniel Kersey, treasurer
- Michael Boshardy, problem writer (Evans Competition)
First-year law students are encouraged to participate in spring semester tryouts. Second-year students can join Moot Court through the Omar Megahed Competition in the fall semester, or through the Heffernan Appellate Advocacy Course in the spring semester.
For membership information, contact S.L. Owens.
Submitted by Law School News on June 12, 2013
This article appears in the categories: Articles