The University of Wisconsin Law School's Graduate Programs offers degree programs in law for those who already have a first law degree.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Laws - Legal Institutions (LL.M.-LI)
Course-based Master's Degree Program
- Master of Laws (LL.M.)/Doctor of Juridical Science (S.J.D.)
Research-based Degree Programs
Information for Current Graduate Programs Students
The William H. Hastie Fellowship Program
The William H. Hastie Fellowship Program is an LL.M. degree program that provides an opportunity for lawyers of color to prepare for a career in law teaching.
- Estimated Tuition and Costs for Graduate Degree Programs
- International Student Services
- Campus and Visitor Relations
University of Wisconsin Law School
Attn: Graduate Programs Office
975 Bascom Mall, Room 3222
Madison, WI 53706-1399 USA