Frequently Used Applications
Help@Law provides the following areas of services to law school faculty, staff, clinical programs and student organizations. General law student support is provided by the Law Library and DoIT.
All technical support requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Workstation Support
- Response-based technical support
- Preventive maintenance and upgrades
- Network management: network equipment and file server administration
- Web site administration: web server, content management support, design and graphics
- Database administration and development
- Other application development
- Media & A/V Services
- Computer support
- Technology budgeting, purchasing, installation, and deployment
- User education and notification
- Represent Law School on campus committees and working groups
Resources for Teaching, Working & Learning Remotely