Welcome to the University of Wisconsin Law School!
Orientation is designed to introduce you to our institution, law school culture, and legal education. With a focus on academic preparation, you will learn how to be an active and engaged member of the UW Law School community.
2018 Orientation Dates
- August 28: LEO Orientation
- August 29 - August 31: 1L Orientation (mandatory)
- August 30 (tentative): Transfer Student Orientation
- September 5: Classes Begin
Orientation Schedules (2018 Schedules Forthcoming)
- 2017 List of Optional Orientation Activities
- Section Meetings with Professors
- Practicing Lawyers Panel
- Presentations on Professionalism and Financial Aid
- Class Simulation
- Organizations Fair
- Tours of the Law School and Law Library
- Social events