Welcome to the University of Wisconsin Law School!
Orientation is designed to introduce you to our institution, law school culture, and legal education. With a focus on academic preparation, you will learn how to be an active and engaged member of the UW Law School community.
- August 27: LEO Orientation
- August 28 - August 30: 1L Orientation (mandatory)
- TBD: Transfer Student Orientation
- September 4: Classes Begin
- Section meetings with professors
- Presentations on law school resources
- Class simulation
- Student organizations fair
- Tours of the Law School and Law Library
- Social events
2019 Orientation Survey coming soon!