I’m posting this writing competition announcement on behalf of the American Intellectual Property Law Association.
The American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) has sponsored this competition for many years to encourage interest in intellectual property issues. We present the award each October at our annual meeting in Washington, DC
To be eligible for consideration, articles must be:
- Written solely by a full-time law student(s)
- Postmarked to AIPLA on or before June 30, 2012
- Approximately 10 law review pages including footnotes (30-40 typed pages)
- If mailed, submit 20 copies
- If emailed, please submit 1 copy (pdf format preferred) to email@example.com
- Accompanied by the writer’s name, current address, phone number, e-mail address and employment information if appropriate.
For more information about the writing competition, please visit the AIPLA website.
Submitted by Academic Affairs on November 25, 2011
This article appears in the categories: Announcements