Vince Falcone, a second-year UW Law School student, has been elected president of the Student Bar Association for 2018-19. Falcone, who served as vice president for community affairs this year, replaces graduating president Ellen Atterbury.
Other students elected to the SBA executive board include:
- Nancy Cruz, vice president of academic affairs
- Joseph Beckmann, vice president of community affairs
- Samantha Zlevor, vice president of public service
- Nadia Gonzalez, secretary
- Hannah Stewart, treasurer
In addition to the six-person executive board, SBA is made up of 20 representatives who work to create an open, cordial and unified environment among students, faculty and administration.
Elections for the executive board, second-year and third-year class representatives occur toward the end of each spring semester. Elections for first-year representatives, graduate representatives and transfer representatives occur at the beginning of each fall semester.
Submitted by Law School News on May 31, 2018