De-Stress Week activities, sponsored by the Student Bar Association, are as follows:
Monday, April 1. Bagels, Donuts & Coffee, 9 a.m.-11 a.m., Atrium.
Tuesday, April 2. Spirit, Meditation & Yoga Day.
- Meditation led by Bob McGrath of University Health, 12:30-1:15 p.m. Room 3260*
- Yoga, 4:30-5:30 p.m., Lubar Commons (Room 7200)*
- All day. Spirit Day. Adorn yourself with clothing from your college, favorite team, high school or some other kind of spirited garment.
Wednesday, April 3. Wisconsin Wednesday & Massages.
- Massages, noon-3 p.m., Atrium
- Root beer floats - 3-5 p.m., Atrium
- Wisconsin Wednesday. Show your Badger spirit by wearing red today.
Thursday, April 4. Dogs & Yoga Day.
- Dogs on Call, noon-1:30 p.m., outdoors (weather permitting)
- Yoga, 4:00-5:00 p.m., Lubar Commons (Room 7200)*
Friday, April 5. Massages, noon-2 p.m., Atrium.
*Email Mike Hall to register.
**Enter a drawing to win a free ten-minute massage, courtesy of the Law School. Contact Mike Hall for information.
Submitted by Law School News on April 8, 2013
This article appears in the categories: Featured Events