Justin Dreikosen has been elected president of University of Wisconsin Law School’s Moot Court board for 2015-16. He will be joined on the board by:
- Samuel Mitchell , competition chair
- Christopher Schuele, vice president (Heffernan Competition)
- Tiffany Woelfel , vice president (Evans Competition)
- Kahini Ranade and Sean Fernandes, membership chairs
- Thomas Wilson, treasurer
- Alyssa Kempke and Caitlin Fish, Evans problem writers
In Moot Court competition, "mooters" work on teams to write briefs and prepare oral arguments as if they were appearing before an appellate court. Each year, the UW Moot Court board sends teams to competitions around the country that focus on a variety of issues. The board also hosts its annual Evan A. Evans Constitutional Law Competition each spring.
For more information, visit UW Law School's Moot Court website.
Submitted by Law School News on April 23, 2015
This article appears in the categories: Articles