- Click a column header to sort the table by that column.
- Click on a Course Title to view a description of that course.
- Items in yellow have been recently changed.
- Information on reading the Course Schedule is available in Read This First.
- Key to "Notes" abbreviations:
- PF = Pass/Fail option available
- PF Only = mandatory Pass/Fail course
- LW = potentially meets upper-level writing requirement (students matriculating in Fall 2005 through Fall 2009 and in Fall 2012 and thereafter)
The Law School's Department Code is 528.
|Course Number||Section Number||Course Title||Call Number||Instructor||Days||Times||Location||Min-Max Credits||60/90 Rule||64 Rule||Years||Notes|
|801||001||Evidence||56760||Moeser, M.||TR||630-830||3250||4-4||60||L2-L2||PF; meets Evidence req.|
|850||001||Professional Responsibilities||56781||Schweitzer, N.||MW||635-735||3260||2-2||*||L2-L3||PF; meets Professional Responsibilities req.|
|904||001||SP Con Law: 4th, 5th, 6th Amendments||58704||Klingele, C.||MW||500-630||3260||3-3||60||L2-L3||PF; meets Con Law II req.|
|852||001||Trial Advocacy||56808||Connors, J.||T||430-625||3260||2-2||*||L2-L3||PF only; limit: 12 students|