Every spring at the Honors and Awards Ceremony, the Joel Hirschhorn Foundation selects and awards the Gordon D. Baldwin Scholarship to a rising 2L or 3L. The Baldwin Scholarship is a $1,000 award, and it recognizes excellence in the study of Criminal Law. The deadline to apply for this year is 4 pm on Monday, March 12th. Please e-mail materials to Mike Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org, leave hard copies of materials in his mailbox on the fifth floor, or drop them off in his office (room 5101). We will select three finalists from the submissions, and the donor will make make the final decision from the three finalists.
Required materials and information:
- Addresses & Phone Numbers
- Date and Place of Birth
- Undergraduate School
- Date of Graduation
- Academic Ranking (if available)
- Extracurricular Activities, Awards, and Honors
- Employment Experience since High School Graduation
- Future Academic and Career Plans
- Three Letter of Recommendation
- Personal (non-family member)
Please contact Mike Hall at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Submitted by Mike Hall on February 17, 2012
This article appears in the categories: Announcements