Spring 2011 Credit Changes

Hello 2 and 3L Students:

You can't do Spring 2011 credit changes using "edit" in My UW after FEBRUARY 11, 2011
(for courses with variable credits including any journals, clinicals, etc.)  To do a credit change now:
    Go to  MY UW Student Center, click on COURSE ENROLLMENT, then TERM INFORMATION,  then click on "Course Change Request", select Spring 2011, to the right, hit continue, find the course, put a check by it, enter in the credit change, SAVE, print it out and get a signature from the instructor/supervisor/editor (as proof they agree to the credit change).

Bring the form to Jane Ford Bennett in Rm. 5110A or place it in her mailbox.  Ms. Ford Bennett will go into the computer system and "approve" the credit change.    

Please do this well before Spring 2011 exams start.    Thanks   

Submitted by Joanna Binsfeld, Associate Student Services Coordinator on February 15, 2011

This article appears in the categories: Announcements

Submit an Article