The East Asian Legal Studies
Center is pleased to announce a special opportunity for UW law students to earn
an LLM degree in Chinese Law while they purse the JD degree at the UW.
The LLM in Chinese Law program is being offered by
There is a special scholarship being offered to UW JD students who participate and as well as a limited travel grant. See below for more information.
Highlights of the program:
· Courses are given in English.
· This is a two-year program: two semesters for course work and the following year for the master's thesis.
The second year
(thesis writing) can be done in
· Credits earned in the UW JD program will count towards one semester of the LLM program.
· Students can take courses in the summer semester at KoGuan.
The total cost
of the program is 150,000 RMB (about $22,000).
- The East Asian Legal Studies Center is offering a travel grant of $2,000 to the first four UW Law School students who participate in the LLM program at KoGuan.
- For more information, contact Susan Katcher, email@example.com.
Submitted by roomreservations, firstname.lastname@example.org on February 25, 2010
This article appears in the categories: Announcements