Must-Know Info

Submit Your News

May 2017 Grads - BBE Deadline is Dec. 15

May Grads - the BBE Deadline is 12/15/2016 The early deadline for your diploma privilege application for admission to the bar in Wisconsin is December 15. After that date you will incur a late fee with your application. See that BBE flyer that w ...

Posted Nov 22, 2016 by Amy Arntsen

2Ls & 3Ls - Pass/Fail Option Due Thursday, Dec. 8

Students (2Ls and 3Ls): For Fall 2016 courses that have the pass/fail option, the deadline is Thursday, December 8, 2016 by 11:59 p.m.  (One exception: Prof. Schweitzer's Law 922 SP Jurisprudence: Survey of Legal Systems . The pass/fail ...

Posted Nov 22, 2016 by Amy Arntsen

December Grads Bar Admission Ceremony - Jan 18

The Supreme Court has scheduled January's monthly admissions for Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. As in past years, UW & Marquette December graduates will be included. Graduates must have their diploma privilege application deemed c ...

Posted Oct 27, 2016 by Amy Arntsen

Must-Know Info feed Subscribe to the Current Students Newsletter RSS feed

Show Older Articles