1Ls, 2Ls, and
Journal of Law, Gender & Society is looking for students to check
citations for the Spring issue.
- Cite-checking for at least one semester can lead to a position on the journal’s editorial staff
- Familiarize yourself with the Law Library and other campus libraries
- Increase your own cite-checking prowess (very important if you want to write-on to a journal!!)
- Learn more about gender issues
- Minimal time commitment and great experience!
- Email Charlie (email@example.com) or Kate (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to schedule a training session
For more information about cite-checking, please email either
Submitted by UW Law School Newsletter Admin on February 2, 2009
This article appears in the categories: Student Organizations