The Wisconsin International Law Journal has named University of Wisconsin Law School student Logan Hamilton as editor-in-chief for 2017–18. He replaces outgoing editor-in-chief Courtney Nussbaumer.
The student-run journal, established in 1982, publishes articles by professionals in the field and by law students on topics related to international law three times a year.
WILJ members also present an annual symposium devoted to a topic of interest in international law. This year's symposium, “Regional Human Rights System in Conflict,” is scheduled for March 31st at UW Law School.
Senior editorial board members for 2017–18 include:
- Syed Tausif Madani, senior note and comment editor
- Frank Donahue and Jared Mehre, senior articles editors
- Claire Dennis, Connor Silvocka and Katlynn Michalski, senior managing editors
- John Rejowski, senior symposium editor
- Riley Leonard, senior business editor
Submitted by Courtney Caitlin Nussbaumer on March 12, 2017
This article appears in the categories: Student Organizations