Law School Updates
The Law School will be following UW-Madison's safety protocols:
- Face masks are required in the Law School building and all campus buildings. View UW-Madison's FAQs about face masks for more information.
- UW-Madison will continue to offer COVID testing on campus for students and employees.
See UW-Madison's COVID Response for ongoing updates.
Law School Resources
The following individuals are available to students for specific questions or concerns:
- General questions about courses and schedules: Academic Advisor Lauren Devine (Please contact your instructor with questions about a particular course.)
- Concerns or questions about mental or emotional wellness: Law School Student Counselor John Schneider
- Disability accommodations: Assistant Dean Emily Kite
- Financial planning and assistance: Associate Dean Rebecca Scheller
- Employment resources: Assistant Dean Megan Heneke
View UW-Madison's HR COVID-19 Information for Employees for general information. Contact Bethany Pluymers at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.