UW Madison announced Smart Restart, a plan to return to campus. Law School specific information forthcoming.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. We will continue to monitor the situation and update this page with more information. Watch this page for Smart Restart news specific to the Law School.
Law School Specific Information
- Be vigilant on your computer device:
- Help@Law Resources for Teaching, Working & Learning Remotely
- Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Law Library Information
Remote Research Support
- Contact a reference librarian for help with legal research via:
- Request physical items from the Law Library collection for pickup at Memorial Library beginning June 25th through your library account.
- Stay up-to-date on the availability of e-resources and other library support by checking our guide to alternative delivery guide.
Returning Library Materials
Do you have library materials checked out? Information on Returning Library Materials »
The Law Building and Law Library are currently closed.
The Law Library will be open for the fall semester and observe campus physical distancing guidelines.
Law School lectures, banquets and receptions are canceled until further notice. Refunds will be issued to registrants of paid events.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
#COVID19 Student Fund
UWMadison has created a new fund to support students through emergency situations related to #COVID19.
Your support provides needed relief to students and families as UW helps them navigate these situations.