Law School Updates
The Law School will be following UW-Madison's safety protocols:
- Effective March 12, the start of Spring Recess, masks will no longer be required in indoor settings. View UW-Madison's FAQs about face masks for more information.
- UW-Madison will continue to offer COVID testing on campus for students and employees.
See UW-Madison's COVID Response for ongoing updates.
Law School Resources
The following individuals are available to students for specific questions or concerns:
- General questions about courses and schedules: Interim Academic Advisor Jane Heymann (Please contact your instructor with questions about a particular course.)
- Concerns or questions about mental or emotional wellness: Law School Student Counselor John Schneider
- Disability accommodations: Interim Assistant Dean Lauren Devine
- Financial planning and assistance: Associate Dean Rebecca Scheller
- Employment resources: Interim Assistant Dean Emily Kite
View UW-Madison's HR COVID-19 Information for Employees for general information. Contact Bethany Pluymers at email@example.com with any questions.