UW-Madison has paused in-person classes from Sept. 10-25 and made other changes to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Stay informed at UW-Madison's Smart Restart page.
Watch this page for news specific to the Law School.
Law School Updates
- Be vigilant on your computer device:
- Help@Law Resources for Teaching, Working & Learning Remotely
- Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Law Library Information
Remote Research Support
- Contact a reference librarian for help with legal research via:
- Request physical items from the Law Library collection for pickup at Memorial Library beginning June 25th through your library account.
- Stay up-to-date on the availability of e-resources and other library support by checking our guide to alternative delivery guide.
Returning Library Materials
Do you have library materials checked out? Information on Returning Library Materials »
Law School lectures, banquets and receptions are canceled until further notice. Refunds will be issued to registrants of paid events.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
While in-person classes are paused from Sept. 10-25, the Law Building will remain open to UW Law students and employees.
The Law Library and in-person study spaces are closed effective Sept. 12, 2020.
Law Building Hours
- Mon - Thu: 7 am - 9 pm
- Fri: 7 am - 7 pm
- Sat: 11 am - 6 pm
- Sun: 12 - 7 pm
Copy Shop Hours
- Mon - Thu: 8 am - 8:30 pm
- Fri: 8 am - 4 pm
- Sat - Sun: Closed
#COVID19 Student Fund
UWMadison has created a new fund to support students through emergency situations related to #COVID19.
Your support provides needed relief to students and families as UW helps them navigate these situations.