Law School Updates
The Law School follows UW-Madison's safety protocols:
- Effective March 12, 2022, masks are no longer required in indoor settings. View UW-Madison's FAQs about face masks for more information.
- UW-Madison offers vaccines and home test kits for students and employees.
See UW-Madison's COVID Response for ongoing updates.
Law School Resources
The following individuals are available to students for specific questions or concerns:
- General questions about courses and schedules: Academic Advisor Jane Heymann (Please contact your instructor with questions about a particular course.)
- Concerns or questions about mental or emotional wellness: Law School Student Counselor John Schneider
- Disability accommodations: Assistant Dean Lauren Devine
- Financial planning and assistance: Associate Dean Rebecca Scheller
- Employment resources: Associate Dean Emily Kite
Visit Help@Law - IT Department for technical resources. If you have questions or need assistance, email email@example.com.
View the Events Calendar for both virtual and in-person events. For event or meeting planning and questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Law Library home page to learn more about available resources and services. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
View UW-Madison's HR COVID-19 Information for Employees for general information. Contact Bethany Pluymers at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.