Olga Tymouch has been elected president of University of Wisconsin Law School’s Moot Court board for the 2017-18 academic year.
Tymouch, who begins her third year at the Law School this fall, will be joined on the board by:
- Olivia Esser, membership chair
- Brian Miller, treasurer
- Emily Liebman and Christian Conway, competition chairs
- Sophie Rosen, vice president (Evans Competition)
- Justin Top, vice president (Heffernan Competition)
- Brenna McLaughlin and Nathan Heffernan, problem writers (Evans Competition)
In Moot Court competition, "mooters" work on teams to write briefs and prepare oral arguments as if they were appearing before an appellate court. Each year, the UW Moot Court board sends teams to competitions around the country that focus on a variety of issues. The board also hosts its annual Evan A. Evans Constitutional Law Competition each spring.
For more information, visit UW Law School's Moot Court website.
Submitted by Tammy Kempfert on April 24, 2017
This article appears in the categories: Articles